Dear students, Wishing that the new year brings new hopes and new opportunities. Learn from your mistakes, and accomplish your goals for future. Patience, perfection, and perseverance are the keys to success. Work hard, be patient and achieve your goals. In the new year, together we will live 10 Vovinam pledges our best ability.
10 pledges of vovinam
- Strive to reach the height of martial arts in order to serve mankind.
- Faithfully build up my martial arts discipline and develop a new generation of Vovinam youth.
- Live in harmony with others, respect my seniors and love my fellow disciples.
- Absolutely obey Vovinam’s rules and regulations, and uphold the honor of a martial artist.
- Respect other disciples of martial arts, and only use force for self-defense and defense of justice.
- Work hard for personal and ethical enrichment.
- Live an honest, modest, and noble life.
- Develop the firm will to overcome all obstacles in life.
- Develop sound judgment and stamina, and act with wisdom
- Be self-confident, self-controlled, and benevolent; and constantly review myself to strive for improvements.